CampaignBrite knows that a lot has to happen before a nonprofit is well positioned for successful grant writing. That is why we also offer a variety of nonprofit development technical consulting services to help your nonprofit with fundraising and publicity.
Bonnie Walker, the CampaignBrite owner and lead grant writer, has over 20 years combined experience in web development, nonprofit fundraising, education, performing arts, as well as health & wellness and veterans affairs.
We know our way around the technical aspects of nonprofit development. We can help you with all of the tasks you need to do, but never seem to get around to!
This is a short list of the services we provide to help position your nonprofit for success:
- Social Media Consulting: Chances are, your nonprofit organization is not using social media optimally. Let CampaignBrite help you fix that!
- Email Newsletter Lists: Everyone hates email, supposedly. So why is it still the most effective tool for fundraising and sales? hmmm ….
- Crowd Funding Campaigns / Giving Tuesday / Annual Giving Campaigns: We can help you choose the most cost effect platform and set you up for success.
- Online Event Planning & Support: The founder of CampaignBrite also founded “Web Baby Shower” and ran it for 15 years! So, you could say she knows her way around online events! We made online events possible and popular before COVID19 hit, we can help you continue to harness this valuable resource.
- Press Release Writing & Email Lists: It’s easier than you think. Give us 15 minutes, we’ll help you get the word out!
- WordPress Websites: Before she started writing grants, the CampaignBrite founder was a web developer for 20 years and specifically a WordPress developer for 10 years. We still believe WordPress provides the best value for nonprofits on a shoestring budget. We can convert your current website to WordPress or give your current WordPress website an overhaul. We know the ins and outs of doing it all on the cheap but good! Read more about WordPress Websites for Nonprofits
Ready to get more done?